NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2017 SEASON!!
Dates of Operation: May 5th, 2017 - October 8th, 2017
|Price based on up to 2 Adults & 2 Children
Maximum 4 adults and 4 children per site.
|PRICE PER NIGHT
(sales tax not included)
|Hookups (Water & Electric)||$44.00|
|Full Hookups (Water, Electric & Sewer)||$50.00|
|Additional Children (3-17)||$5.00|
|Daily Guests - Adults||$5.00|
|Daily Guests - Children||$5.00|
|Pet Fee (per pet, per stay)||$5.00|
We are offering a $5.00 discount per campsite per night at our Wildwood RV Park and Campground as a thank you to our U.S. Troops when a valid military ID is presented.
|Weekly (plus tax)||$300.00|
|Monthly (tax included)||$920.00|
|Seasonal (tax included)||$1975.00|
Wildwood Visitor Guidelines
• No more than 4 adults and 4 children per site (price includes 2 adults & 2 children)
• Each car must have a car pass (including daily guests)
• Gate closes at 10:30 pm & opens at 7:30 am
• Day guests must leave by 10:00 pm
• Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm - 7:30 am
• Fires out at 12:30 am
• Check-out time is 2:00 pm
• Check-in time is 3:00 pm
• Must be at least 18 years old to camp without adult supervision
• No ATV / Motor bikes
• Scooters / Golf carts are allowed but must go less than 7.5 mph (INSURANCE REQUIRED)
• No bike riding after dark
• No Fireworks – No Fire Arms
• Please do not collect wood or damage trees (wood is available in the office for purchase)
• No lifeguard at pool; children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18)
• Speed Limit is 7.5 mph
• Underage drinking is against the law; Illegal behavior of any nature will be reported to the Chisago County Sheriff
• Pets are welcome but must always be on a leash and attended to. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
• Please place garbage in dumpsters
• Please place aluminum cans in recycling bins located throughout the campground
• No hammocks allowed
• We reserve the right to evict anyone not abiding by these guidelines without a refund.
Any infractions or damaging of any Wildwood Property will result in a minimum of a $25.00 charge per infraction.